Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So, I lied



I ordered a proof.  Not because I think it's done.  I KNOW it's not.  I know typos linger.  I ordered it because I spoke to a friend who has gone through this as well and she confessed she had tons of proofs before she submitted the final one (and still found errors!)  There is something about NEEDING to feel it in your hands, the proof that you did this work.  That to me is worth $14.21.  I also changed the cover and layout and page color, and font so I'm desperate to see that as well.

3 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for being curious. You want this just right! When do you get the proof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not until the 26th....waiting is the hardest part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh. I just read your last 7 posts! Bet you can't wait to see that book! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete