Saturday, September 11, 2010

While the kids are away, mom will play!

Ahhhh, bliss!
So I've guilted my parents into taking the kiddos tonight so hubby and I can go to dinner and see a movie but more importantly so I can have more than one minute of thinking time!  Oh, the things I have planned!  I'm dropping them off at noon, and it'll take me an hour to get back, so from 1-6 (before we need to leave for dinner) I am going to be uber productive.  Honest.  So before drop off happens, I need to clean the house (cause nothing distracts me as much as waiting dishes) and get some 'paid' work time in.  Then, it's writing time, baby!

This will be me.  I SWEAR!

My hope is that tomorrow I don't post some pathetic excuse as to why I didn't use my quiet time wisely.  Keep those fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment